Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Feel Like Chicken Tonight....Like Chicken Tonight!

Long day yesterday - left for school at 7:30 a.m., got home at 8:00 p.m.  However, there were two highlights to the day.

The first was a wonderful first rehearsal with the Community Band!  I'm very excited about the upcoming semester with that group.

The second highlight was dinner!  It sat in the Crock-Pot all day long - and was still quite good!





And again, forgive the picture - after a full day, I forgot to take the picture before I started eating.  

Today will be another long day - Pep Band tonight means leftovers for dinner.  But - with my choices including pot roast or chicken and dumplings, I can't go wrong!

And...for those of you who don't have the song running through your head after reading the title of this blog post...here you go.




No comments:

Post a Comment