Monday, May 14, 2012

I have proved my point.

The last post I made on this blog was on February 17, 2012.

That would be 13 weeks ago.

That would be Approximately 24 performances (including 7 musical performances, 2 OCC Concert cycles, 5 EPO Cycles, a jazz festival hosting 100 students and nationally renowned guest artist - among others), 80 rehearsals, and a college trip to Cincinnati and Cleveland ago.

Yeah, so what - everyone's busy, right?

And, I will admit, meals weren't often my priority. As a matter of fact, I went off the deep end returning to some pretty poor eating habits.

Mi amigos a las restaurante Mexicana me recuerda, y tocame muchas margaritas.

So, now what?

Well, for starters, I reacquainted myself with Weight Watchers. This week makes a month - and I've lost about 6 pounds. Yay!

And, I've started riding my bike again - his name is Hannibal.

And, school is out.

So, the focus of this blog, methinks, should shift. I'm not going to be as busy - but now, the schedule will require more meals - with everyone home for all 3 meals, this means I have to come up with some grub options!

And, the aforementioned grub options need to be healthy, and when they are not, they darn well need to be worth it!

I hope you will join me, again, on this new adventure! And - if you have any recommendations for healthy eats - I'd love to try them out!




Location:Mary Ln,Olney,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment